I got an iPhone this weekend! As a now-former Android user, I still have many questions… but I mostly immersed myself with the photos. I’m still trying to get the hang of it, like:
* not leaving the thick plastic peel covering the camera (like I did for all of Friday and Saturday, so the photos are blurrier and not crisp)
* learning how to control the exposure (is it even possible?)
* finding out a way to sync the photos to my computer without having to upgrade to the latest OS
* discovering the best filters (I currently use Instagram’s filters, but there must be other good ones, right?)
* taking better pics in general
But I’m psyched to learn! Can’t wait.
PS: Instagram is crazy addicting. It’s like tumblr on crack.